Monday, September 1, 2008

It's raining gifts!

Yesterday, Eric's aunt Linda and my mom, along with Eric's cousin Jody and uncle Jerry, threw me a beautiful shower with the women in the families. The food was amazing, the decorations were so pretty, and I felt so special that they all did all that work just for me. Here are some pics of the event:

Here I am, clearly giddy about something. Perhaps it's the thrill of opening presents?


If you're interested in seeing more of the same, check the album here.
A big thank you to our families who put the shower together, and to everyone who came and made us feel so loved!

While the bulk of the shower was going on, Eric and the men of the family went golfing. Check them out:


Also, if anyone was wondering why I'm marrying Eric, I have evidence. Evidence that shows he is capable of getting things done. I present to you Exhibit A:

1 comment:

Honduras Sprout said...

It was a beautiful shower and my mom and sis were saying so after we left too! You look beautiful and are that glowing bride to be. hee hee.

I also want to say thank you to whoever got a picture of me at the shower because I think that top I had on saw it's first and last appearance on me that day and now I have proof that I did wear it. It was so cute and on sale I had to buy it, but unfortunately I think my 9 month battle of the bulge will force it into some corner of my closet. Maybe I'll pass it on to you for future use ;O)