Wednesday, July 2, 2008

They're always after me Lucky Charms!

This is a shout-out to my pal Shelly down at the local cereal factory also known as "General Mills" who has one wicked awesome job doing things like putting famous children's books on boxes of Cheerios so kids not only are eating healthily, but they also have the opportunity to have books available, which is so important to childhood literacy.

Well, in less inpirational, but possibly more fun news (Hey! I love my children's books! They're fun too!), I just found out that Lucky Charms just added a new permanent marshmallow! Now I have to go out and buy a box. Take that Mom! Now that I'm a big girl, living on my own, getting married, I can eat cereal with as many kinds of marshmallows as I please :)

1 comment:

Dr. Foob said...

just in honor of this new marshmallow, i'm going to have to buy a box...