Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthweek - Day 3: Bryant Lake Bowl-ing

Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday TO MEEEeEEEE...
Happy birthday to me!

How did I spend my quarter-century anniversary?
I went to lunch at Ike's Food & Cocktails with Eric, then took some photos of a few of my favorite Minneapolis landmarks.

(Foshay Tower, Marquette & 8th)

Walked home from downtown because I can.

My street, totally clean and empty!


(Rock sculpture @ Franklin & Pleasant)

And after an afternoon of rest, Cheap Date Night @ Bryant Lake Bowl!
Dinner of squash risotto with duck (fancy!):


Lisa, my "cheap date" for the night (thanks friend!):


And bowling!


My very happy birthday was brought to you in part by:
Husband:


BFF KatieP:


Luke, scorekeeper:


KatieJ, ham provider:


Suzanne (with me!):


And wine!

No comments: