Thursday, May 14, 2009

Whiling away the hours, finding stuff to do

I got snookered into doing something yesterday, and although I was caught off guard, I think it's going to be great. I'm going to teach two confirmation/Chai School classes at Mount Zion next year! Fall trimester I'll teach "Total Exposure: Jewish Ethics in an Online World" (or something like that), talking about things like not slandering your classmates on Facebook; and in Spring trimester I'll be teaching a Jewish baking class for 8th-12th graders! (Yeah -- I'm SUPER pumped about that one!)

The condo-selling/house hunt continues. We are now the only unit for sale in our building, as our neighbor's buyer was just approved, so hopefully that will help (somehow) and we can be in our new house by the end of summer! Cross your fingers everyone!

No comments: